Willesley Scout Camp
If you use the postcode, you will be taken to Hicks Lodge Visitor Centre. Exit their car park, turn right and follow the road (south) to a cross roads. At the cross road, go straight on until you reach a house on the left. Turn left up the narrow track immediately after the house. Follow this track past the scout signs on the trees and go through the black gate on the left next to the large campsite sign.
Entering the site name in Googlemaps will take you directly to site.
- Two moderate sized toilet and shower blocks.
- Car parking near camping area.
- Toilet and shower blocks have step free access and there is a disabled toilet near the IC area.
- An accessible camping area will be provided with easier access to toilet block, GOD and the IC area, our ability to provide power to this location is TBC.
- The IC & OC camping areas and Holy Ground are flat grassed areas with some gentle slopes.
- IC and OC camping areas are adjacent and are under 100 meters (330 feet) away from each other, GOD and first aid.
- The areas outside of Holy Ground and the OC camping area are heavily wooded, the ground is not level and may not be suitable for anyone with mobility issues.
Site specific terms and conditions
- Please let us know if you plan to bring a camper van or caravan.
- E4 - 10/07/2020 - 12/07/2020 - 6:00 pm - 3:00 pm