What information do we collect?
When someone visits this site we collect standard internet log information and details of visitor behaviour patterns using Google Analytics. We do this to find out things such as the number of visitors to the various parts of the site. You can opt out of this by declining to accept cookies on this site.
If you register on our site, you will be asked to enter your name and e-mail address. You may, however, visit our site without registering. Your e-mail address will be verified by an email containing a unique link. As part of the registration the Google reCAPTCHA API will collect hardware and software information, such as device and application data, and send this data to Google for analysis. The information collected in connection with your use of the service will be used for improving reCAPTCHA and for general security purposes. It will not be used for personalised advertising by Google.
If you book for one of our events we will ask for additional information such as your address and an emergency contact number, this information is optional and you do not have to supply it.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To improve our site — we continually strive to improve our site offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- To improve customer service — your information helps us to more effectively respond to your requests and needs.
- To send periodic emails — The email address you provide may be used to send you information on updates, notifications, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions. If you have not opted in to regular updates we will only contact you when necessary e.g. to confirm a booking.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you enter, submit, or access your personal information. All our data is held in EU data centres, is encrypted and we only allow a small administration team to have access to your data.
What is our data retention policy?
- We will delete or amend your details on request to admin@LegacyLRP.co.uk.
- We will retain your data for up to two years after the last event you attend.
- We will delete your personal details from our database within seven working days of receiving your request by email
Yes. Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computer’s hard drive through your web browser (if you allow). These cookies enable the site to recognise your browser and, if you have a registered account, associate it with your registered account.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our site, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential.
Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our site. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.